Term & Condition
1. All Participants must Subscribe Youtube UniPin Gaming
Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClINXntvfPr_44coZpObmDA
2. All Participants Must Post the Banner in their Social Media and Join Discord Group : https://discord.gg/YKT4Fqq
3. All Winners that goes to Main Event UniPin SEACA 2019 in Jakarta Must Have Passport and Visa, The Passport and Visa must be done by participants not by Organizer.
4. All Winners will be had accommodated Airplane Tickets, Hotels, Allowance when goes to UniPin SEACA 2019 in Jakarta.
GAME RULES :
The following are the Official terms and conditions UniPin SOUTHEAST ASIA CYBER ARENA 2019 Philippines Open Qualifier Organized by UniPin eSports. All participating Players and Teams must Obey the rules and restrictions described in these official rules, including how to behave in a Good manners.
Terms & Conditions may vary at the sole discretion UniPin eSports referred to as “the Organizer”, and shall be final. Any debate or disagreements from the participants may result in a disqualification. No further correspondence from the Organizer is required.
Official UniPin eSports & Regulation
1. All players require have their own passport, without it players are not eligible to participate in this tournament.
2. During the competition period, participants are not allowed to make repeated entries to participate in other events within SOUTHEAST ASIA CYBER ARENA 2019 Philippines Open Qualifier using another name or identity.
3. All players must be Citizen from Philippines and are domiciled in Philippines.
4. Each team (or individual) participating in the SOUTHEAST ASIA CYBER ARENA 2019 Philippines Open Qualifier must provide current, detailed and accurate information of the team and all team members by registering in SEACA.GG
5. Once the schedule is confirmed, no advance and extension requests will be accepted before the match (except for specific cases*).
6. All players are required to join the appointed discord channels given. Players are also re-quired to change their name in discord to (TeamName.IGN) so that it is easier for oppo-nents and organizer to identify you.
7. If the team (or individual) does not inform the SOUTHEAST ASIA CYBER ARENA 2019 Philippines Open Qualifier Organizing Committee that they are unable to participate in the competition on time, and are absent from the day’s competition, they may be considered as a forfeiture.
8. The use and security of the game peripherals is the individual responsibility of the participants.
9. UniPin eSports will not be responsible for any in-game malfunction due to the use of personal peripherals.
10. All teams and players participating in the tournament should play their best in every game.
11. After game starts, players are not allowed to Voice chat on the public channel.
12. Team managers need to help players control their emotion and encouraged them finish ongoing match when conflicts occurred. Referee on duty will help solve the conflict after the game.
Rules and Regulation DOTA 2
1. Only Teams that registerd in SEACA.GG can join the match with their nickname registered.
2. The main media for communication about the SEACA 2019 tournament will be using DISCORD.
3. TEAMING or collaboration with other teams is strictly prohibited. If it is found, the offending team will not get points in the round. If it is still done in the next round, the team will be disqualified.
4. All participants are prohibited from using BUG intentionally. If it is found, the offending team will not get points in the round. Use it twice the teams will be disqualified from tournaments.
5. Flaming / Cheating / Toxic , a warnings will be delivered by the Committee. If this is repeated, the committee is allowed to decide whether the team is disqualified or not.
6. Using any kind of illegal programs is prohibited and if they found out using the illegal programs Organizer have right to disqualified cheating teams from tournaments.
7. Game mode: 5v5 Captain’s Mode
8. Game format: Best-of-1 for qualifiers Single Elimination, Best-of-3 Single Elimination from semifinal onwards
9. Victory : Victory is determined when a team destroys the opponent’s Ancient or opponent calling GG.
10. Coin flip to determine the ban/pick priority. Winner of the coin flip to decide on side or first ban.
11. Game details:
a. The following is allowed: shared unit control, denying teammates, no item restrictions, no backdoor protection rules.
b. Any item that is allowed to be shared in the game can be shared, but not to be sold.
c. At the start of the game, should any player but the drafter on both sides experience disconnection from the game, he/she should attempt to reconnect while the draft phase continues.
d. Should the drafter disconnect during the draft phase and no reconnection is possible, the lobby should be remade with the same bans and picks at the same sequence.
e. Should there be any disconnections or unforeseen technical issues during the game, both teams have two (2) mandatory pauses that can be used with maximum total times 10 minutes, provided that an admin was notified prior to the pause by typing “P” in all-chat and providing reason for the pause.
f. If at any point of the match should a player face hardware-related issues and causing the game to not be playable, the player should contact an admin immediately to be advised on the next course of action.
12. The Committee's decision is final and cannot be contested
13. All participants must provide evidence to the committee in the form of screenshoots / videos in all types of reports such as the alleged use of BUG / Illegal Programs by other participants / teams.
14. By registering, you are deemed to have fully understood and agreed to the rules that have been made. You are also considered to have agreed with the sanctions that have been determined by Organizer.